Friday, December 19, 2008

Update 19 - December 19, 2008

Great news! I received a call from my dad's case worker and he is being moved this Sunday to a neuro-rehab in Conroe, Texas. It's the Touchstone Neurorecovery Center.

Dad has held his own medically and overcome many obstacles. So this is a huge step to having his brain healed! We are very excited for this move; it is another step forward! With this specialty care his medications will be evaluated more closely and he will have a specialized program to guide his rehab.

Our family owes a lifetime of thanks for the continued support! Thank you for being on Robert's side and rooting for him! He has a huge fan club!

Praise the Lord of Lords!

2 comments:

That Janie Girl said...

Amy, that's good news! We're all still praying!

Lora Jane said...

Amy & Casey, I haven't left a messege in a while, Im sorry. Been busy, You guys are always on my mind and in my heart, and I'm continueing praying for you guys and your dad. Just give all your worries to god and he will take care of your dad, in the mean time just keep praying for him and in no time I'm sure he will be back to his old self again. I Love you'll and will keep you guys in my thoughts always. Love you Aunt Lora Jane