Saturday, February 7, 2009

Update 22 - February 7, 2009

Dad has had a rough day. We found out yesterday he has pneumonia.... again, I believe this is the 5th time. Besides the side effects from that it looks as if he is in more pain, possibly from stomach related issues.

He still looks good though. Man he's got great hair (lucky for me and my brother, we know we will never lose ours)! It's funny because most all of the nursing staff comments on how nice his hair is. Also he's put some weight back on and is getting that famous chubby-Ricks neck back (I can say that because I have it too!).

Other then that, he is still hanging in there. Keep praying for his brain to make the connection with this body... Robert's in there! One of the nurses who's gotten to learn his personality has been able to get him to laughing so hard he's in tears. Man I can't wait to see that!

Stay tuned... God Bless!!!!!!

No comments: