Sunday, October 12, 2008

Update 7 - October 12, 2008

My dad is off of the respiratory and is breathing on his own!

The doctors are still positive and have hope for him, but still aren't saying whether or not his brain will recover. So please keep praying for his brain; it is time for him to start waking up.

God promises to answer our prayers:
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who ask receives; those who seek find; and to those who knock the door will be opened. Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!" Matthew 7:7-11

"And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it."
John 14:13-14

I pray the devil and his demons shiver and extinguish at this prayer. In Jesus Christ name I ask that your son's brain be healed 100%, and you claim this victory against all human odds. You created him and you will heal him. This battle is yours and not mine, therefore I surrender and place all of my hope and existence in you. You are majestic and healing. In Jesus name, Amen.

4 comments:

Weldon said...

God Bless You Robert and all your family.

That Janie Girl said...

And Amen.

Anonymous said...

Amen.

Nelda Lewis/Westex Well said...

All of us here at Westex are praying for you and your family.