Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Update 9 - October 15, 2008

Sorry for the delay.

My dad's seizures seem to be under control; I believe it's been 2 days since he's had one. So that's great news.

Today a Health South representative came to do an evaluation to see if he's a good candidate for one of their facilities. It will take a couple of days for us to hear anything, but once they accept him, he will either go to one here in San Antonio or one in Midland.

On that note, please do not send anything by mail after tomorrow to the Texsan Heart Hospital, because no matter where he ends up going it looks like he'll be out of the heart hospital in several days.

He is still opening his eyes and making progress daily. Please keep praying for his recovery because it is definitely going to be a long road... but it is a road and where there's a will there's a way... God made the will and is paving the way!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Praise the Lord for 2 days of no seizures! I am praying for you. God can do all things, and I believe He is doing a great work in your family. I love you, Amy and I am praying for you. Miss you!

Lora Jane said...

Amy thanks so much for keeping us informed on whats going on with your dad. I am still praying for him and all of you guys. I Love You all!!!

Vickie Crawford said...

Thank you Lord for the seizures getting under control and keep Robert responding to treatment. Amy keep your head up and we are praying each and everyday for your Dad's healing. Love, Vickie